Game-changing technology for the Off-Road Industry
Mud Pro is a specialized formula that will create a protective barrier for all of your all-terrain vehicles in the most challenging conditions. Your vehicle will have a clean, rejuvenated look and feel dry to the touch without greasy residue. This product will prevent snow, mud, and other contaminants from bonding to the surface for easy cleanup.
- Precoat before offroading to make clean up easier
- Protective barrier and can be used on all vehicle exteriors for universal application.
- High gloss shine while protecting against elements
- Hydrophobic properties to protect against the snow and cold weather
ALWAYS SHAKE BOTTLE BEFORE APPLYING!
*DO NOT JUST SPRAY ON AND LEAVE IT WITHOUT WIPING AWAY OR SPREADING PRODUCT*
HOW TO USE
Painted, powder coated and wrapped surfaces(doors, cage, exterior body panels):
- Spray onto surface (You can apply while wet or dry I prefer dry but it depends on how sunny it is)
- Spread Mudpro evenly with round microfiber applicator over the entire panel
- Let cure for 30-60 second ( you will notice a small change in the look of product)
- Wipe off with clean microfiber towel
- Repeat if you want to 2 coats max I think anything after 2 coats is unnecessary
Plastics and Trim:
- Spray product onto microfiber applicator ( you can spray directly onto plastics but I feel like it spreads better when sprayed onto the applicator)
- Spread over plastics or trim
- Wipe away any excess if needed but you shouldn’t if you are spraying onto the applicator
- Repeat process if you want
- Clean tire with APC and wheel brush. Rinse off to have nice clean starting surface before applying Mudpro
- Once dry spray on Mudpro evenly on the tire ( you don’t have to worry about overspray because you can just wipe it into rim)
- Let sit for 10-15 seconds
- Use a microfiber applicator to spread evenly and wipe away any excess
- Wipe any overspray on the rim
- Repeat if desired
Looks great and goes on easy. No greasy film.
So far applying the Mud Pro is awesome and easy. Have yet to head out and put the product to the test to see if it will make mud removal easier.
Awesome products nothing but up for this company 🙌🏻 I washed my pickup that’s a 2000 dodge Cummins with 19 year old paint and this product made the paint shine and bead water like it was brand new paint right off the lot